About the Photos in this Blog

Please respect the ownership of the photos on this blog. If you would like to have permission to use one, please ask. I would grant permission if you just ask.
Thank you!
To view photos in full size, simply click on them!



Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hump-Day Nature Watch

So, I decided to put some food back up, just not seed that would attract the finches. So I put out some peanuts, mealworms, and suet nuggets.

It wasn't long before I started to see my old friends again!

Rudy also took his place on guard duty, on his swing!

Here he is:

Rudy, the king! Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

 Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

 Lady Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

Female Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

And my Cardinals were happy to see some food! And the male is overcoming his baldness:

Male Northern Cardinal

Female Northern Cardinal

Female Northern Cardinal

Female Northern Cardinal

And my Blue Jays came for peanuts!

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

And my Chickadees came!

Carolina Chickadee

And last, but not least, my sweet female Bluebird:

Female Eastern Bluebird - love this little girl!

So, that's it for Hump Day! Hope you enjoyed the photos! Until next time, be well!


No comments: