About the Photos in this Blog

Please respect the ownership of the photos on this blog. If you would like to have permission to use one, please ask. I would grant permission if you just ask.
Thank you!
To view photos in full size, simply click on them!



Saturday, July 23, 2016

Opossum, and other friends!

A couple days ago, early in the morning, I sent to take Magoo out to the back yard to go to the bathroom and frozen, staring at me, was this cute little guy!

Opossum
Opossum - smiling at me?
Opossum - Such a cutie!
I also found a great article about these cuties. It is a fun and interesting read and can be found here.

Also, the young Blue Jays came to get peanuts:
Young Blue Jay

Young Blue Jay

And of course, I love watching the Hummingbirds:
Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

It has been soooo hot in this area this week, and today will be over 100 degrees, but the bird feeders are full, the bird baths have fresh water, and the Hummingbirds have fresh nectar... as for me, I will be sitting in the air conditioning. Until next time, be well!


No comments: