About the Photos in this Blog

Please respect the ownership of the photos on this blog. If you would like to have permission to use one, please ask. I would grant permission if you just ask.
Thank you!
To view photos in full size, simply click on them!



Thursday, August 4, 2016

HUMMINGBIRDS!!!

You may be bored from looking at my Hummingbird photos already, by now. But since I had to take down my bird (seed) feeders for a while, and since Hummingbird season will be over in a couple months, I am enjoying watching these little angels.

Hopefully, I can put my regular feeders back up soon. In the meantime, I am working on perfecting my photography skills, capturing these fast, and adorable little creatures :)


 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male (with the tip of his tongue out!)

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female with her tongue out

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female - close-up

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, male

 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, female

Hope you enjoyed the photos! Until next time, be well!






No comments: