About the Photos in this Blog

Please respect the ownership of the photos on this blog. If you would like to have permission to use one, please ask. I would grant permission if you just ask.
Thank you!
To view photos in full size, simply click on them!



Friday, July 15, 2016

Hot Summer Friday Nature

Living in Maryland, I love that we get the change of seasons... a healthy dose of all 4, including snow. But as I get older, the heat is getting much harder to stand! Blistering hot here today.

I set up a new Hummingbird feeder because of the wasps. The good news is, the wasps seem less interested, the bad news is, so are the Hummingbirds. I guess they just need to get used to the change. They are visiting the other feeder, thankfully... but I hope they get used to the new one.

Her are today's photos:

Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird before I removed the old feeder
Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird at the other feeder
Female Ruby-Throated Hummingbird at old feeder
Female Ruby-Throated Hummingbird flying to feeder
Female Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Blue Jay in a tall tree
Juvenile Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Male Eastern Bluebird hanging out at the feeder
Male Eastern Bluebird snacking

So those are my photos for this HOT Friday. Hope you all have a nice weekend! Until next time, be well!


No comments: