About the Photos in this Blog

Please respect the ownership of the photos on this blog. If you would like to have permission to use one, please ask. I would grant permission if you just ask.
Thank you!
To view photos in full size, simply click on them!



Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wildlife Rescue - another day

Just a short post, as I went to the Wildlife Rescue again to take another sick Finch, and these guys peeked out to say hi as I was leaving.

The Raccoon pulled the dish towards him and looked at me as if to say "This is MINE!"
Raccoon eating Cat Food

Here he is with his little friend Mr. Skunk (upper right). I did not want to get closer to get a better shot, for obvious reasons!
Raccoon and Skunk - Skunk has his face in a Cat Food can!

I wish I had my camera, but took these with my iPhone.  
Until next time, be well!


3 comments:

KFisch said...

Excellent blog. Did you adopt the skunk yet? Your paintings are beautiful. What a talented birder you are!

-KFisch-
Natureshare detective

Marshwiggle said...

Thanks so much KFisch! Haha, no, I avoid the skunk since I found out when I volunteered, that he does still have his scent glands!

Thanks again so much, for your kind comments :)

Pop in and visit, anytime!

Carolyn

Marshwiggle said...

Should have signed that, "Your fellow NatureShare Detective"! haha!